- Engineering Mentor Program (from Oct 25, 2013 12:00 PM to Jun 30, 2014 12:00 PM)
- We are inviting Engineering alumni to get involved in a year-long mentor program for students interested in the engineering profession. As a mentor, you can offer more than just career advice and academic guidance. The personal connection you make with your student fosters their personal, professional and intellectual growth. Mentors are selected by the students.
- No new events at this time (from Dec 18, 2013 08:30 AM to Dec 31, 2014 12:00 AM)
- Bridging the THz Gap with III-V Electronics (54-134 E4, from Jan 13, 2014 12:30 PM to Jan 13, 2014 02:00 PM)
- Changing the Paradigm of Power System Operation and Control (53-125 E4, from Jan 14, 2014 02:00 PM to Jan 14, 2014 04:00 PM)
- Semantic Computing and Applications (57-124 E4, from Jan 15, 2014 10:00 AM to Jan 15, 2014 12:00 PM)
- Tech Forum (Covel Commons, UCLA, from Feb 06, 2014 10:00 AM to Feb 06, 2014 05:00 PM)
- Tech Forum gathers leaders from industry, government and academia to explore emerging trends in technologies and feature the innovators behind groundbreaking research. In an engaging and intimate setting, the UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science hosts expert presentations and panels, student posters describing new research, and excellent networking opportunities. This year's keynote speaker is DARPA Director Arati Prabhakar.