Grad Student Campaign
Donations to the 2013 Campaign will go toward Engineering graduate student fellowships, giving future Bruin Engineers the financial support needed to enrich their studies and research. This is our opportunity to leave a legacy that can be carried on into the future of UCLA Samueli Engineering. The size of your gift doesn’t matter as much as your participation. Make a donation in any amount that is meaningful to you and join your fellow grad students in paying it forward
EVERY gift and EVERY donor will help us make a difference. Every gift will count towards our participation goal of 100% and help us maximize the impact we can make as a group. By giving, you will:
- Make a difference for UCLA Samueli Engineering and future students
- Raise our rankings through increased participation rates
- Show UCLA Samueli Engineering faculty, alumni and donors that Bruin Engineers believe in the value of giving back
- Strengthen the value of your UCLA Samueli Engineering degree
- Be recognized with your fellow classmates at the Graduate Student Dinner on May 24
- Donate $20.13 and receive a UCLA Engineering Graduate Student Beer Mug
- Donate $5 or more and receive a UCLA Samueli Engineering tech tattoo
Thursday, April 25
Engineering IV Patio (2nd Floor)Make your gift of $20.13, pick up your beer mug and raise a glass to a successful campaign!
2013 Engineering Graduate Student Dinner
Friday, May 24 from 6:00 to 8:00pm
James West Alumni Center
Celebrate your time as a Bruin Engineer and all that you and your colleagues have accomplished. This event is open to all UCLA Samueli Engineering Graduate Students.