Senior Class Campaign
The Senior Class Campaign is a longstanding UCLA Engineering tradition that shows faculty, alumni, donors and other universities that UCLA Engineers believe in the importance of giving back. Every year the senior class works together to raise money for a gift to UCLA Engineering. The Class of 2013 can use this opportunity to leave our mark on the school and make a difference for future Bruin Engineers.
EVERY gift and EVERY donor will help us make a difference. Every senior gift will count towards our participation goal and help us make more improvements to Boelter Hall. By giving, you will:
- Make a difference for UCLA Engineering and future students
- Raise our rankings through increased participation rates
- Make the Class of 2013 senior gift possible
- Earn recognition for your department
- Strengthen the value of your UCLA Engineering degree
- Be recognized with your fellow classmates at the Senior Dinner on May 30
- Have your dollars doubled through a generous matching gift from the Governing Board of the Engineering Alumni Associaiton
- Give $5 and receive UCLA Engineering Tech Tattoos to show your UCLA Samueli Engineering pride on your phones, tablets and laptops!
- Give $10 and receive a UCLA Engineering lanyard
- Give $20.13 and receive a 2013 SCC glass mug, plus the $5 and $10 gifts!
We have spent countless hours in Boelter Hall. Wouldn’t it be great if we could work together to beautify this space? This year’s SCC goal, to help make a #BetterBoelter, will focus on a variety of upgrades to make this building a more pleasant place to spend time. Give it more of a home away from home feeling. The more funds we raise together, the more improvements we can make! Let’s try to make this building more comfortable for future Bruin Engineers! Here are a few of the improvements we’re thinking about:
- Engineering artwork and quotes from famous engineers on display throughout Boelter Hall (because engineering can be beautiful!)
- New digital clocks in every Boelter Hall classroom (critical during finals!)
- Seating near the second floor SEASNet lab for study breaks and informal group work
- Creature comforts in the ESUC Lounge like comfortable seating
It's all about participation!
The 2013 Campaign offers a fun way to help increase recognition for your department! The Department with the highest levels of participation from graduating seniors will receive a special prize, not to mention, bragging rights for the year! Last year, Materials Science won with 89%! Which Department will it be this year?
Get excited for these upcoming 2013 SCC events!
Ring WeeksFind SCC members tabling in Boelter Hall by SEASE Cafe Week 5 and 6to order your Order of the Engineer Rings!Campaign CelebrationWednesday, May 22 from 5:30 to 7:00pmEngineering IV Patio (2nd Floor)Come celebrate the success of the SCC with food and drinks and pick up your thank you gift!2013 Senior Class Dinner and Order of the Engineer CeremonyThursday, May 30, from 6:00 to 8:00pmCovel CommonsCelebrate your time as a Bruin Engineer and all that the Class of 2013 has accomplished.