December 14, 2011
During this holiday season, I want to again take the opportunity to thank the numerous people who help UCLA Engineering run smoothly and efficiently on a daily basis. Our staff, whose unwavering dedication and passion for the school and its students, makes vital contributions everyday. I would like to express my gratitude to them for their service and commitment.
Thank you to our
- academic counselors who guide our students from their first day as a freshman to graduation.
- department and office staff who provide support in all important administrative areas
- material services and building services staff who maintain essential equipment and keep our facilities running
- staff of the R&D shops who fabricate parts and equipment to enhance the school’s education and research
- SEASnet technical staff who continuously update our computer networks and keep them running 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- external affairs staff who lead the school’s fundraising, alumni relations and communications endeavors
- researchers and engineers who perform advanced experiments
- outreach specialists who help K-12 students find their way to an engineering career path
Also, on behalf of the school, I would like to wish all of you a happy holiday season, and a healthy and prosperous new year.Sincerely,
Vijay K. Dhir
Share your news with your fellow alumni. Alumni notes are published on the UCLA Engineering web site and/or in upcoming issues of UCLA Engineer magazine. Please e-mail your news to the Office of External Affairs.
Update your Information
Keep your contact information updated to ensure that you receive the school's latest news and event invitations.
UCLA Engineering Online Masters
This program is designed for the working professional who is keenly interested in maintaining up-to-date knowledge of cutting-edge engineering and technology. For more information, click here.
More events, including school departments and centers
You can make a real difference for the school's students and faculty. Make a gift online to ensure engineering excellence at UCLA.