Whether you're an alumnus, a parent, a friend, or work for a company that hires at UCLA, you can make an difference.
Time, money, skill, mentorship…we recognize there are multiple ways to contribute to UCLA
Engineering. Here are just some of the ways you can make a difference:
- Mentor a student project team
- Be a guest speaker at an event
- Participate in Women in Science and Engineering Day
- Host a Dinner for 12 Strangers
- Become a volunteer Lecturer
- Host an alumni event at your company
- Help plan Engineering Reunion Weekend
- Recruit students for your company’s internships and jobs
- Host a Boelter Society event at your home or business
- Host a UCLA Engineering Parents dinner
- Keep up with events, activities and news as a fan of UCLA Engineering on Facebook.
- Reconnect with fellow alumni on the UCLA Engineering group on LinkedIn.
Where do you start? Call 310-206-0678 or email email@example.com.